I WAS SO SCARED! (2)

                   
Sorry for the break, this is the sequel to my previous post, a bit scary.

Where was I even going to start from?? I was so deep in my thoughts when I noticed something  like a gun been pointed  to the back of my legs.I thought the boy had a gun on him.

Remember I had a flask full of peppery stew like red hot peppery stew in my bag.I already planned how I would pour him all  the stew and even dash the keke rider small stew on his face because he looks and acted suspicious too.

I was almost screaming when I decided to look first, lo, it was one black thing from the keke that kept moving because of the breeze.

Back to the boy sitting beside me, I finally understood what he wanted  was my number after he had almost made me think I was going to lose a lot of things and worst, get pushed out of a moving keke.

He started talking, asking for my number directly and he kept using very weird pickup lines with this very useless accent(I’m been honest, the accent was so vain).

I was still trying to recover from the shock and all the thoughts going on in my head.I just kept praying to get to my destination.

The moment we got there, I didn’t even wait for the keke rider to stop properly, I jumped out and threw his money.

The guy beside me kept following, but he couldn’t keep up cos I was walking like I was going to represent Nigeria in the Olympics thanks to my long legs.

Thanks for reading my story.

Share on social media and tell your peoples.

Comments

Popular Posts