LOVE TURNED SORE! 😩😩





I was crazy about this girl and had a MAJOR crush on her. I just couldn't think of anything else when she was in the room. Finally, in November I asked her out. Surprisingly, she said yes. We went on the date and it was magical. We were both so happy for a month or so. Then we started to fight and get into an on-again, off-again relationship. When we graduated we decided to go our separate ways. But halfway through our service year, she asked to hang out which we did.

                   
      We remembered all the good times from our relationship and decided to get back together. The following year I was ready to propose to her. I booked a date so we could go outing but she said she wasn't chanced and would visit her grandmother for two months. I accepted and had to wait till she returned.
      She later returned and  everything became so weird. I couldn't think of marrying her at that point. I asked what was going on and she said nothing, but felt distant. Finally, she told me she was in love with a guy she met at her grandmother's house, she had cheated on me multiple times, and she didn't want to be with me anymore.

Comments

  1. The girl was nice to have even opened up to the guy. She could have decided to pretend and play along till marriage. This relationship matter sha...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts