He broke up with me without my notice

                            

Roan and I met in a wedding reception, we exchanged pleasantries with a lustful smile on our faces, we got to know each other a bit and after the ceremony he offered me a ride home. I declined but he insisted, at the middle of the journey we had a warm conversation and later exchanged contacts. He drove me home safely, I alighted, waved him goodbye and he drove off. Roan constantly called to check up on me and we became fond of each other, gradually our friendship grew stronger and we decided to push further. He asked me out and i accepted.
    Not too long after we began dating, Roan relocated after he was transferred by his company to another location. Despite the fact that it was now a long distance relationship, our bond seemed unbreakable. We showered each other with so much love and affection, each time we met I couldn't get enough of him and never wanted to let him go.
                          

On his birthday, I got him lots of presents which I haven't gotten for anyone before. He was so happy and said I was the best he has ever had, he was the best too i ever had.
     Friends knew how strong our bond was and some wished for a relationship like ours, little did we know that everything would end up sinking within the twinkle of an eye.
     A year later, things began to change between us. The funny thing was that I was blindly in love with Roan that I never noticed the signs not until Jane, a friend of mine told me she noticed Roan was cheating on me. At first i thought she was being jealous of our relationship that's why she said such. I told Jane i wasn't interested in what ever she had to say because i trusted Roan so much. Jane tried convincing me to believe her but i kept deaf ears and told her "No third party was allowed". Jane had no option than to back down.
    Day by day Jane's words grew in my head and I began asking myself if Jane was telling the truth. I had to cook up a plan. I called Roan and told him I would love to meet with him.
   We planned on seeing each other and it ended up that i was the one who would go over to meet him, it was cool by me although the expenses where much. Two days before I was set to leave, he started acting sketchy and blocked me on everything out of nowhere. We hadn't had a fight or anything. He literally just blocked me. I had to cancel my trip. I called the hotel I was supposed to be staying at and asked if he had actually put in a reservation/deposit for the week. They said no. His name was listed but my name wasn't, another girl's name was. I was heart broken and didn't know what next to do. I thought of calling Jane but i couldn't. I still had to visit the hotel,   I went straight to Roan's room, i knocked and he rushed for the door, he opened up and found out it was me. I pushed the door immediately and entered the room only to find another lady on his bed half naked, my heart was full, I couldn't bear it and had to leave.
                         

    The following day, i had invited him to the hotel where i lodged and decided to iron things out. I told him he was good in the game and I wasn't ready to play, I thank him for playing with my feelings and told him I was done. He didn't utter a word and headed towards the door, I quickly rushed the door and pleaded with him not to go that I still loved him. I knelt down and kept on begging for 30minutes. I told him he could date his side chic and I but he declined. I cried my eyes out but it didnt change the fact that he had made up his mind and I had no option than to let him go.
     Weeks went by and I never heard from him. I was sitting in my living room and he texted me a picture of his side chic saying "This was why we broke up".  Jane was right when she said he was cheating and seeing some skank on the side. However, I never knew we had actually broken up because he just randomly blocked me without explanation. The whole thing was a mess. Never again!. Can't trust these dudes.

Comments

  1. Wow! Not a nice experience to go through. But if a man will stray, will stray

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts