Long Distance Relationship Isn't So Trust Worthy!

                  
I remember when I met Tony on social media, twitter to be precised. He had less than 700 followers. He was so respectful and down to earth. He talked about us on his tweets. Our love was so sweet. Tony's pride became something else when his followers started increasing as he wanted to be tagged an "INFLUENCER".
      One day he told me "Babe I don’t want you commenting on my tweets or using love emojis, I don’t want my relationship on twitter.  I don’t want people here knowing who I’m dating and so on".

I was shocked.
I asked myself  "How?",  "Wasn't twitter the same place we met?".

"Twitter was the same platform our tweet went viral when I wrote a letter to the LOVE OF MY LIFE.
Twitter was the same platform were you replied every person who commented on our tweet and even insulted those who said it would end in tears and all of a sudden you wanted me to stop tweeting?" I said to Tony.
     Oh well, I stopped for peace sake. I tried not to view his tweets so I don’t comment.
     One day we quarreled and as long as I don’t call to settle things, that means we won't reconcile. A week was gone, Two weeks gone. My friends called me to go to twitter and see for myself, which i did. It was a wedding he travelled outside his state for.
     Mind you, we were in a very distant relationship so we saw just thrice in a year.
     I saw a picture of him and a young lady and they were looking into each other’s eyes while they took the picture. But since I was warned not to comment I just liked the picture. I loved him so much that I couldn’t stand him being with anyone else and I called him later that day crying and begging him to forgive me for whatever I did. He was at fault but he would never apologize. Instead of him to apologize he prefers the to relationship end.
     I turned into an FBI officer, the young lady continuously replied the comments on their pictures. I cried more. I didn’t want to lose my man to another girl.
She even tweeted pictures of them together with the caption. “A handsome man like this is meant to be mine”. After I saw the caption, I had a severe heartache.
     We got back together and i pleaded with him to erase the pictures because i wasn't comfortable seeing them but he declined. He knew I loved him more and that was the beginning of my emotional abuse till he broke up with these words “Don’t bother coming back like you always do”.

The End!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts