I WAS SO SCARED!


                 

           One of those scary stories.

Just an hour ago,  I had to give some food to my Dad from the house. I set off as usual, took the keke going my way but something was off.
      In PortHarcourt, every keke rider was asked to remove the rain jacket(trampoline) they had on their keke and they did that because they noticed people were robbed in keke  and that trampoline acted as a shield as  other people won’t know what's going on inside. This keke I entered still had his on. Not only was his trampoline still intact, the back of the keke was like black maria. You won’t even dare see anything if you are inside. Just after I entered, I noticed the keke rider was a bit creepy too. He was running too slow.
      We got to a dump site and he picked a boy up. From my guess, the dude he picked up should be 21 or 22 years old. The boy was even more creepy. The moment he entered the keke, he asked how I was faring and started coming really close to me like his skin and mine could actually touch. I kept adjusting till  I got to the very end of the keke and he said something that made me  really terrified.
                 
      He said I shouldn’t scream or shout that he had something he wanted to tell me. I learnt long ago that you shouldn’t allow your enemy or opponent know that you are scared if not they would feast on your fears. I kept my cool and tried to be bold and asked him looking straight into his eye balls, I asked him what it was.
       At this point, I can’t even lie, my liver had already failed.I was so scared, I just had to look bold. I already calculated everything I had in my bag.I just got a new phone less that three months ago, my router, my atm card!!

Jesu!! Where will I even start.

Part 2 by tomorrow. I need to calm myself down.


Written by That Black Girl.

Comments

Popular Posts